The Madison County Prosecutor's Office is seeking the following:
- A student interested in working at a governmental office
- The position includes gathering files for Court, filing paperwork, shredding documents and delivering items to other county departments
- Junior or Senior year of high school (does not have to be 18)
- An understanding of the need for confidentiality
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible schedule depending on the student’s availability. We are seeking help 3 to 5 days per week. About 10 to 15 hours per week.
Contact Luana.Barker@madison.oh.us if interested.